If you ever need assistance, you can contact Shipt Support. To make accessing support easy and accessible, you can call, live chat, and email support directly from the app.*
*Note: If you are experiencing any issues with your app, we recommend checking the Shipt Status website before contacting support. If there are any current incidents, they will be listed there with updates provided as they are investigated and resolved.
Driver support is available from 5 a.m. – 10 p.m. CT.
To access support from the app, tap Help from the main menu.
- Live chatting support is the best option for fast assistance and when you feel confident communicating via a digital chat conversation.
- After you have opened a chat window, you can minimize it while you wait on a response by tapping the arrow in the top left corner of the screen.
- You can open a minimized chat window by tapping the Chat button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- When a chat window is minimized, you can move the Chat button to any of the four corners of your phone by placing your finger on the button and dragging it to another corner.
*Note: Moving the Chat button can be helpful when completing the swipe actions across the bottom of the screen.
- Calling support is best if you need to have a verbal conversation to explain and resolve a situation.
- There may be times when Shipt Support will need to contact you. We recommend saving the Shipt Support number, 205-793-0522, in your phone for quick access while you're on the go.
- Emailing support is the best option for non-time-sensitive issues, such as general questions about being a driver or information about your account or payment history.
- Contact through email at email@example.com.