Welcome to Shipt!
Wondering what to do to get started on the road to success as a driver? Below is a list of helpful resources we recommend for new drivers:
- Check out the optional New Driver Welcome course, where you’ll get an intro to the Shipt Driver service and get a head start on growing your business as a driver.
New Driver Virtual Orientation
- Get the answers to questions you have and more by connecting directly with representatives from Shipt HQ during our live Virtual Orientation webinar. To learn more and register, click here.
- For a glimpse into the Shipt Driver experience, watch the A Day in the Life as a Driver video. You'll get to see a driver complete a route and corresponding app screens along the way.
- Utilize this website, the DriverHub, which is a searchable online database of helpful articles, how-to guides, and more. You can access the Driver Hub from the Help screen in your app.
- Keep an eye out for communications from HQ. You'll receive important updates from Shipt through your app and the email address you provided while applying to be a driver.
- As a driver, you'll be delivering a variety of packages. To learn about the classification of hazardous materials, how to identify packages containing them, and best practices for staying safe while in transit, you can take the HAZMAT Awareness & Driver Safety course.
Driver Perks Program
- As a Driver with Shipt, you get exclusive access to offers on health insurance, personal security, and more through the Shipt Driver Perks Program.
- If you ever need assistance, you can contact Shipt Support. To make accessing support easy and accessible, you can contact support directly from the app's Help screen.